You may be thinking “I can’t hire an image consultant that would be too expensive”. Many people believe that an image consultant or personal stylist is only for the wealthy. Well I want to dispel that myth. There are affordable image consultants for the everyday person.
The blank 10 steps to finding the perfect image consultant.
- You want to research image consultants in your area.
- Ask your friends if they have ever used an image consultant.
- Interview your image consultant.
- Does he/she allow you to be authentic to your personality?
- Find someone who will teach you how to shop not just shop for you.
- You want to hire someone who challenges you to think in a new way when shopping. You don’t want to be stuck in a rut.
- You want someone who is honest but not mean.
- Do you feel comfortable with them? Do you click? Its all about connection.
- Get referrals and check out their testimonials
- Review their before and after pictures of clients.
The bottom line is you have to like them. Check there references and go with your gut instinct.
An image consultant can change your life in very positive way. It can make you more successful in your business and personal life and is well worth the investment.